Healing the Wounds of Christendom: Reclaiming the Good News of the Gospel
Elaine and Juan suggest the following post-retreat reading to go deeper with what you’ve learned in our time together during this retreat:
- Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge, and the Teachings of Plants by Robin Wall Kimmerer
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Just Prayer: A Book of Hours for Peacemakers and Justice Seekers by Alison Mearns Benders
- The Spiritual Work of Racial Justice: A Month of Meditations with Ignatius of Loyola by Patrick Saint-Jean, S.J.
- The Mystic Way of Evangelism: A Contemplative Vision for Christian Outreach, 2nd Edition, Revised and Updated, 2017 by Elaine A. Heath
- Don’t Look Up (movie on Netflix https://www.netflix.com/title/81252357)